Welcome to Pricion Ng's Space. Sharing is Caring, come and follow my blogger:)

Welcome to Pricion Ng's Space. Sharing is Caring, come and follow my blogger:).

Saturday, October 19, 2013

《Grandpa 80th Birthday Celebration》

Date: 1st May 2011 

Location: Restaurant Meng Kee@Sekichan, 
Selangor Darul Ehsan.  


Grandpa's 80th Birthday Celebration 




            My Grandpa was born at years of 1932.  He is a very hardworking, risk seeker, determined, and empathy person.  In addition, he is a very kind and generous people and willing to give help to those people who are in trouble and etc.  I am very admired and proud toward my grandpa because he is a great father and he had give the best for his children even he was poor during young.  He have 12 children (5 sons and 7 daughters).  Everyday he work from early morning until late night, although he was very tired but he never blame others.  My grandpa had said that no matter how tired or how hard he are, he will still give the best for his children.  He promise that he would not let his children and wife live in suffer life. 

Besides that, i had learned a lot from my grandpa regarding the ways to be great human, knowledge, attitude, behavior and other related things.  The most meaningful and unforgettable quote that i still remember is "Do not always compare your weakness with other people's strength, because everyone are born with his/her own strength, so just be yourself".  

I am very happy that my grandpa can stay health until age 80 and we can have the opportunity to held the birthday celebration for his "80's big big day" (birthday).  The birthday celebration was held at the Restaurant Meng Kee on 1st May of 2011.  There are about 300-400 people involved in the party (relative+friends+neighbors).  It was an amazing and fantasy night, majority of us had enjoy it until the maximum.  
Below are the pictures for the party night. 

 My Grandpa's birthday cake- 8 layers represent 80 years old, peach is the symbol for age(health), and the chinese word at the cake is those greeting words for wish my grandpa.  The cake is contribute by my grandpa's grandchild. 


 The picture above is my grandpa and my grandma.  My grandma is 5 years old younger than my grandpa.  we are happy that they are still looked young and healthy even their age already exceed 70 years old.

Above is the picture of my family.  My father is my grandpa's 3rd son.  The right hand-side is my eldest brother follow by my twin sister, while the left hand-side is me, my youngest sister and my mother. 

My cousins.... 

 The Party Night @Meng Kee Restaurant !!!



Opening ceremony, they are queue for enter the restaurant   


My grandpa's son are putting the greeting banner for attach on the billboard of stage. 

  

My grandpa's daughters... 


Birthday present from my cousin- 《福禄寿》 a symbol of longevity.  





 Enjoy the party...........


Since my grandpa had 12 children, so we can consider as big family.  We have about 60++ family members in overall.  Some of my aunts are stay far from us like Johor, Sarawak, Kuala Lumpur and etc.  So we cannot always meet each others.  We will only meet during the special festival like Chinese New Year or Hari Raya Adilfitri.

Therefore, we are very appreciate for any moments that we play together, eat together, celebrate together, and enjoy together.

We meet !
We play  !
We eat    !
We enjoy ! 

and 

We Love Each Other !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment